Part Qualified Accountant – Semi/Senior;
Tax and accounts preparation;
What we are seeking to find:
- AAT qualified (ACA / ACCA part qualified).
- Chartered experience 4years+.
- Will coincider QBE.
- Previous experience in accounts preparation for limited companies and partnerships/ LLPs.
- Thorough tax knowledge.
- Tax computations work experience for individuals, companies and SME’s.
- F2F Tax advice.
- Applicants should be accurate, analytical and methodical in their approach to work.
- Able to work independently and demonstrate initiative in delivering an excellent service to clients.
- Able to prioritise workloads and meet deadlines.
- Good written and oral communication skills.
- Calm and efficient under pressure, with the ability to respond to client enquires promptly, accurately and efficiently.
- Confident, professional and team orientated in approach.
- Dealing with the completion of annual accounts and tax computations, for both un-incorporated businesses and incorporated businesses up to the audit threshold.
- Possibly audit work.
- Ensuring that accounting records for clients are maintained and kept up to date.
- Dealing with the completion of quarterly VAT returns.
- Comply with internal policies and procedures, ethical standards and regulatory requirements.
- Drafting correspondence for clients; liaising with HMRC, by telephone and email.
- Providing varied administrative and business set-up services for clients.
- Training student AAT staff.
- Knowledge, skills and attributes.
- Proficient in MS Office 2013 (ie. Excel, Word, Outlook) and Sage 100
- Experience of electronic accounting and tax compliance packages.
- Familiarisation with personal and business tax regulations, plus VAT and PAYE and solicitors accounts rules (SAR).
To apply for this job, please contact Jonny Scott-Slater or Ashley Armstrong;
Telephone 01872 274227
CV2 – email@example.com
Confidentiality is assured at all times.