Coffee & Beverages Business
Executive Search Starts August 2015
A fantastic opportunity for an experienced Finance Manager/Director to join a dynamic speciality Coffee and Beverages manufacturing and retail business.
Our client is one of the SWUK’s leading speciality coffee and drinks businesses. They work with former Barista Champions, independent cafes, boutique hotels as well as operating espresso bars and coffee shops based in the SWUK and beyond. Our client sources coffee from producers’ partners and roast on the world’s first environmentally responsible coffee machine.
Reporting to: The Chairman.
Responsible for: Financial Corporate Performance.
To appoint a new Finance Professional, due to corporate expansion. Our client is looking for an individual that can improve our financial position and grow with planned expansion, whilst balancing the needs of the business to ensure it is resourced to remain progressive and entrepreneurial. Financial decision making will be part of your role, advising the board as and when.
• Duties & responsibilities:
• Building the Finance team;
• Management and overseeing of all staff who administer – supplier payments, invoicing and reconciliation;
• Purchase orders & accruals systems;
• Monitoring business performance & financial business analysis;
• Producing and preparing management accounts and board reports;
• Management information;
• Overseeing budgets and reporting on key performance indicators;
• Overall control of financial transactions and accountancy related matters;
• Overall control of cash flow management and forecasting;
• Structuring accounts and planning for retail and wholesale business;
• Ensure that regulatory requirements of all statutory bodies are met regarding all financial affairs;
• To introduce new financial systems and procedures as our client expands;
• Manage the flow of financial information to Directors, Managing Director, Chairperson and all shareholders;
• Maintain stringent credit control.
• 5 years experience plus in a Senior Corporate Financial Role
• Graduate, ACA, CIMA MBA;
• Passion for Coffee, artisan food & drink.
• Ability to manage and lead the business team.
• Make correct and agreeable financial decisions.
• Position open to candidates world-wide.
• Second language: French, Spanish or Italian would be useful.
CV2 – firstname.lastname@example.org
Telephone – 01872 274227 Int: 0044 1872 274227;
Speak to Karen Palmer, Ashley Armstrong or Jonny Scott-Slater.