Business Development Manager
Executive Search starts April 2015
- Prospect and develop new business opportunities with key retailers within your territory.
- Develop, maintain and grow long term relationships with high value potential customers and existing accounts.
- Respond to, and follow up, sales enquiries using appropriate methods in a timely manner.
- Identify and organise key trade shows for your territories.
- Attend trade shows, run “pop up” show rooms and visit customers in their retail environment.
- Maintain accurate customer prospect and sales activity within the central sales database.
- Develop business plans for each account, with SMART objectives and budgets set against each.
- Prepare and analyse your sales data to ensure that sales efforts are targeted to maximum effect.
- Feed back customer comments to the design department contributing to further improvement of our client’s product and offering.
- Contribute ideas for the marketing team to help support our retail community develop and promote their businesses further.
- Ensure that pre- season-sales target is reached by great planning in the high sales intensity periods of the year.
- Monitor “in season” reserves of stock and match them up with appropriate retailers
- Attend overseas trade shows to help support the wider sales team, when necessary.
- Analyse performance data and provide insights and recommendations to key stakeholders based on findings.
- Accurately forecast sales opportunities via pipeline report.
- Effectively and accurately manage personal revenue pipeline to maximize all new business opportunities.
- Closely monitor and report sales activity within the system.
- Work with Client Services to ensure complete customer satisfaction with the product and create total strategic account management.
- Work with technology to share feedback from key stakeholders in the European region.
- Work with marketing to customise collateral and sales positioning for a European audience.
- Represent our client at major European tradeshows and hotel sales conferences in the EMEA region.
- Ensure relationships with key decision-makers for accounts that will provide new business are continuously developed and relationships are strengthened and grown.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Manage and mentor a Sales Associate that will support you in accomplishing the above activities.
What we are seeking to find:
- Results driven business developer.
- Track record.
- Looking for that bigger job.
- Stable work record.
Telephone – 01872 274227
Speak to: Ashley Armstrong or Joey Polperro
CV2 – firstname.lastname@example.org